Translate

Monday 16 July 2012

What do we need?

I heard that when Alexander returned to see his Mentor his Teacher, Aristotle after conquering the world, almost, he asked his educator, who was sitting on the edge of a rock near the sea indulged in his thoughts, " O Great Teacher I have conquered almost all the world and my wish is to do some thing for you. The Great Philosopher said after along pause, "Just get aside lad you are blocking sunlight for me". This is all what he wanted from his pupil.

The greatest most essential and precious things in our life are for free. Things like Air, Water Sunlight and Relations like brothers sisters mom dad are free, and we still have the greed to wear the best , eat the best drive the best and so on.

Just think of someone really special in your life for once then tell me something. Is that person special due to the looks? or Power? or Money? Fame? or because this person drives the best car? or owns a beautiful luxuries house?

Does any of those thing make this person special for you? I know what really makes someone special and you would agree that there are priceless things that matter, things that you get for free things like Care, loyalty dedication intelligence manners and love.

But we run after fame after money and power while we know we don't really become special in anybody's eyes with all these things around us.

These things, the temporary things are just to impress for the time being. Or I should say just the worldly entrapment. But when you really get exposed nothing else matters if you don't have the price less free attributes.

We live in a Matrix created by God. I apologies to those who have not been able to see the famous Movie that clears up the concept of a Matrix.

We think we are real and everything around us is real. But actually the only things real, that would accompany us to reality, are those fine attributes that make us a human. Human's that have been awarded to be the best of creatures by their Creator himself.

Just once stand in front of the mirror in the morning and look at your self asking, why am I the best of all creatures? Why my creator has so much trust in me, as a human, that he declares me the best of all creatures. What is it that I don't see or may be my creator has over expected from me? (which I believe is impossible). Then why? what do I really need?

Why do we run after all those artificial impermanent things and do not realize what we really need. Whom are we trying to pamper? and for how long? In every human's life there comes a time when he actually realizes whats real and whats his real reason of being here in the world. Its only a matter of time, some realize early some realize when its time to leave. But everyone does.

I wonder how busy we are that we don't even have time for family, faith, country and nation. I wish we can also ask death to come back later cause we are too busy to die.

No comments: